DISCLAIMER – PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. The risk of loss in trading stocks, options, futures and options on futures can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results. You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only. Neither BEST WEATHER INC. nor any of its data or content shall be liable for errors or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. This website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or commodity futures. BEST WEATHER INC. shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the services of the company.
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @bestweatherinc
- WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STRONG HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE, DROUGHT OUT WEST WILL HAVE MAJOR IMPACT IN GRAINS AND NAT GAS PRICES June 13, 2021
- Even elephants feel the effects of climate change and overpopulation June 10, 2021
- WEATHER UPDATE AND VIDEO BY JIM ROEMER : WHAT’S DRIVING THese COMMODITY MARKETS? June 8, 2021
- AN EXCITING SUMMER RIDE IN COMMODITIES AS HEAT AND U.S. DROUGHT EXPAND June 6, 2021
- How a rising u.s. dollar put a temporary halt to commodity price mania & which climatic variables will affect summer grain prices June 3, 2021