DISCLAIMER – PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. The risk of loss in trading stocks, options, futures and options on futures can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results. You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only. Neither BEST WEATHER INC. nor any of its data or content shall be liable for errors or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. This website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or commodity futures. BEST WEATHER INC. shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the services of the company.
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @bestweatherinc
- best weather spider and some trade ideas May 12, 2021
- (video by Jim Roemer)–inflation fears, commodities and the brazil drought May 11, 2021
- What CLIMATOLOGICAL FACTORS ARE DRIVING the historical brazil drought for multiple commodities? May 10, 2021
- brazil drought becoming more bullish for corn, sugar, and coffee. spring wheat soaring on Canada/ North Dakota drought May 5, 2021
- How the brazil and n. plains/Canadian droughts are affecting spread trading in the grain market May 2, 2021