DISCLAIMER – PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. The risk of loss in trading stocks, options, futures and options on futures can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results. You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only. Neither BEST WEATHER INC. nor any of its data or content shall be liable for errors or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. This website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or commodity futures. BEST WEATHER INC. shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the services of the company.
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @bestweatherinc
- Delving Into Two Other Active Hurricanes Seasons And La Nina To Predict Winter Snowfall for U.S. Ski Areas October 30, 2020
- 2020: The Year of Record Hurricanes And A Perfect Storm. Which Markets Have Been Affected? October 27, 2020
- The Explosion In Grain Prices & A Look At November Forecast For Natural Gas Market October 25, 2020
- Who (or what) LOVES La Niña? October 22, 2020
- Weather and Commodity Update October 21, 2020