Please go to the link below to hear my latest interview about weather and commodities and the Midwest grain belt. This interview was done in June when at the time, I was bearish grains However, several key features have changed in the climatic weather pattern, in which I alerted clients on June 28th of a potentially hot summer for the grain and natural gas market.
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @bestweatherinc
- How Weather Has Created A New Bull Market In Cocoa & Natural Gas, While Global Wheat Crops Improving August 5, 2020
- Forecasting Late Summer And Fall Temperature Trends For Natural Gas Traders August 3, 2020
- The Explosion In Coffee Prices, Soybean Weather Update and Natural Gas Temperature Outlook August 2, 2020
- Locusts, COVID, Economy: What Impacts Cotton? July 31, 2020
- Long-Range Weather Forecasting Methods for Australian Agriculture & A Look at the Russian Wheat Situation July 29, 2020